ChristChurch began as a God-inspired dream that took life in 1997. A circle of 10 has grown into a community that welcomes over 300 people of all ages every Sunday.
We are a community that celebrates life together, understands human brokenness and challenges one another to take new steps of growth and service. Come as you are... and never be the same.
- We believe in God, revealed in the Scriptures as one God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Jesus Christ
- We believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior—the living Word of God, fully human and fully divine. Through his death and resurrection he brings salvation to all who believe. He is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6).
- Holy Spirit
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose presence and power fills the hearts of all who believe. Through the Holy Spirit we are gifted for life and service in Jesus’ name (1 Corinthians 12:4-11).
- The Gospel
- We believe the gospel, the good news of God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ, is the power of God for salvation to all who believe (Romans 1:16).
- We believe salvation is a sheer gift of God’s grace received through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-910).
- The Bible
- We believe the Scriptures—the Old and New Testaments—are the inspired Word of God and the ultimate authority and guide for faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Create a "front porch" community of faith
Where we take time for what really matters
Where we connect with others and build healthy relationships
Where we can always come “home”—a place of welcome and grace and unconditional love
“Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.” Romans 15:7
Clear the way to follow Jesus Together
Remove the clutter and busy-ness that gets in the way of following Jesus
Provide clear paths to grow as followers of Jesus in every stage of faith and life
Remind one another that the adventure is worth the risk!
“Come, follow me…” Matthew 4:19
Cultivate servant leaders
Raise up servant leaders for Christ, for the world and for the future
Plant servant seeds in people’s hearts
Nurture servant leaders through encouragement and mentoring
“My job was to plant the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God, not we, who made it grow.” 1 Corinthians 3:6
ChristChurch is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) which links us to God’s work across the country and around the world. People of many church backgrounds call ChristChurch home. We are dedicated to be a place where people new to the church or the Christian faith feel welcomed and accepted.